Heyy! I've some photos and videos from this year: Photos of someone cross-dressing, videos of the guys singing on V-day, photos of the RJC balloon thing, video of Mr. Wee dancing et cetera.
Tell me on MSN if you want them, okay? Then pass me a thumbdrive or something. My dad lost my card reader, so all my photos have to be transferred onto his computer before I get them. -.-" I refuse to upload. PhotoBucket = annoying, and YouTube = against my morals.
By the way ! Did Candice say something about a possible Econs test on a Monday? o.O
'kay. Anyway, happy last day of holidays. Don't get fat. There's no P.E. this week (w00t!).
On a final note -- *drumroll* -- quotes !
Imagine a triangle and a "Hat." (No, not on top of it! Beside it!) Someone asks Miss Soh what Delta Hat is.
Miss Soh: Today you wear one hat, then tomorrow change hat, so got Delta Hat lorh!
(It's really enthalpy change of atomisation. Subscript "at.")
Miss Soh: Today no one communing with the table god. Wah.
Guan Koon: Chinese New Year coming already.
Miss Soh: Must change god.
Wangting: No one wants to be Chem rep one.
Miss Soh: Wah -- my heart is shattered.
Mrs. Lee: No more of these personal squabbles. I know it's after Valentine's Day, so there's no more love.
Jie Liang: There was never any love to begin with.
Of course there's the Alexander Pope quote. "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread." I like it. Angels are prettyy. Buhbye.
Labels: quotes
