Monday, December 04, 2006
Videozx

Gackt's Todokanai video! It's cool in an angsty way. Gackt is just super dramatic, the vampire girl has teh poise, and the caucasian guy is just damn funny. And the fire is just really pretty. ^.^

According to my sister, Gwen Stefani's videos are parodies of stuff like The Sound of Music and Alice in Wonderland. I'm like, "Okaaaay." Seems kind of blasphemous towards classics if you ask me, but then again, I don't like her -- Gwen Stefani, that is. ^.^

Era's video for Divano is quite cool too? But I have no idea what's going on in the video? Maybe because I don't know what "divano" means. xD

Within Temptation's Memories is quite cool? Especially the beginning and the closure. And their lead singer has this pretty white dress with fluffy cuffs. And there's this cobwebbed piano that plays itself. Pretty thing. Angels on the other hand is kind of... disturbing in a way? But okay, if you like serial killers, why not? ^.^ Ending reminds me a little of FFVII: Advent Children, and the mafia. o.O

Okay, nevermind. This was just an attempt to revive the class blog a bit. =/ Off to Perth tonight, don't let the blog die while I'm away!

Someone add a hit counter so we can measure our popularity. xD

posted by Rydee! at 12:58 PM
comments





The Class

07S07A // RJC
Class of 2007

Contributors
Links

Chatterbox



Previous Posts

Archives