Hello wonderful people. I hope you guys really do appreciate having GP now since you’re not suffering like us poor KI people. I’m quite happy to yank all my hair off and tear my brains out at the moment, because it seems infinitely preferable to staying up till all hours attempting to write a decent mini-IS (if only because Mr Tan was so nice in giving us an extension). The agony. I’ve written an average of 400 words a day. And that’s with copious amounts of cheating (i.e. ripping it off the net and paraphrasing whilst pretending that I actually do know what’s going on, when I really don’t).
Actually just ignore me. I’m extremely grumpy at the moment. But this time on Friday I’ll be the happiest lark on the planet I swear. Because I would have submitted my damn mini-IS and would be FREEEEEEEEEEE of KI and IS before I have to start thinking of what I want to do for my real IS.
God, I need a new life. Why do (does) our (my) lives (life) revolve around school! My Econs tuition teacher was telling us that this holiday was our last break before A’s, and we should just chill because we deserve it. But evidently it isn’t working out as she planned. This sucks.
