Sunday, November 19, 2006
More Admin Stuff

Lol since wangting has expressed his absolute abhorrence at being unable to edit the template I think it's best to be democratic and so I've decided to make everybody an admin member since this is a class blog, not my blog or derrick's blog or whoever's blog. Yay.

Anyway, now all of you will be free to do whatever changes you like. However, please do not do stupid things like screw the whole template up or something. You are however, welcome to change the template or design if you feel that you have a design that is nicer than the existing one. Please note though that if majority of the class expresses dissent over your choice then you'll have to uh switch back to the old one.

And one last thing. Unless you have a suggestion about the template or background or something or you are going to create one, please DO NOT UNNECESSARILY complain about how the template sucks.

By the way Crunch, I'm nice now. Haha.

posted by Phang at 2:42 PM
comments





The Class

07S07A // RJC
Class of 2007

Contributors
Links

Chatterbox



Previous Posts

Archives